BreakfastsFreshly Prepared Using Locally Sourced Produce
To ensure your safety and maintain social distance our delicious, freshly prepared breakfasts are served in one of our two dining areas, the breakfast room or conservatory. Weather permitting, we encourage guests to dine Al Fresco in our beautiful garden.
We generally serve breakfast between 7 – 9 am weekdays and 8 – 9.30 am weekends.
We offer a range of continental options including:
- Fresh orange juice
- Cereals including Bran Flakes, Weetabix, Cornflakes, Muesli, Granola
- Freshly prepared fresh & dried fruit
- Creamy natural Greek style yoghurt
- Selection of seeds including pumpkin and sunflower
- Overnight oats
- Freshly baked thick sliced granary, wholemeal, white or sourdough toast
- Freshly baked croissants
- Home-made marmalades, conserves & local Lympstone honey.
- Freshly brewed Nespresso coffee or decaf.
- Range of Clipper Teas including Earl Grey, Herbal and Decaf.
Freshly prepared and cooked breakfast choices include:
Full English breakfast including all or any of the following: locally produced Cumberland sausage, dry cured back bacon, award winning black pudding, confit tomato, baby button mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown and choice of fried, poached or scrambled free range egg.
- Free range poached or scrambled eggs served with or without smoked salmon.
- Free range boiled eggs.
- Freshly prepared omelette with choice of filling.
- Porridge cooked with milk served with local honey or stewed local fruits.
We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements including Gluten Free, Dairy free, Vegetarian and Vegan. We just ask that guests inform us of their requirements when booking.
As far as possible we endeavour to provide locally sourced produce. All our breakfasts are freshly prepared and cooked to order ensuring we serve you a delicious breakfast of your choice whilst keeping food waste to an absolute minimum.