BreakfastsStrapline content needed
Our delicious breakfasts are served family style in our light and airy breakfast room between 7.00 am and 9.00 am
Help yourself to breakfast items on the sideboard including:
- Fresh orange juice
- Choice of cereals including Bran Flakes, Weetabix, Cornflakes and Muesli
- Freshly prepared fruit including selection of both fresh and dried
- Creamy natural Greek style yoghurt
- Selection of seeds including pumpkin and sunflower
- Local Lympstone honey
- Choice of freshly baked thick sliced granary or white toast
- Choice of marmalades & conserves.
- Freshly brewed Nespresso coffee or decaf coffee.
- Range of Clipper Teas including Earl Grey, Herbal and Decaf.
Freshly prepared and cooked breakfast choices include:
Full English breakfast including all or any of the following: locally produced Cumberland sausage, dry cured back bacon, award winning black pudding, confit tomato, baby button mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown and free range egg of your choice from fried, poached, scrambled or ’ froached!’
- Free range poached or scrambled eggs served with or without smoked salmon.
- Free range boiled eggs.
- Freshly prepared omelette with choice of filling from cheese, smoked salmon, mushroom, or chives.
- Porridge cooked with milk served with local honey or stewed local fruits when available.
We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements including Gluten Free, Dairy free, Vegetarian and Vegan. We just ask that guests inform us of their requirements when booking.
As far as possible we endeavour to provide locally sourced produce. All our breakfasts are freshly prepared and cooked to order ensuring we serve you a delicious breakfast of your choice whilst keeping food waste to an absolute minimum.