During these unprecedented times we will be adhering fully to the latest Government Guidelines in place during the time of your stay.
We are delighted to have been awarded the Industry Standard mark ‘We’re Good to Go’ which confirms that we have followed Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. We are implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures and guidance on social distancing which guests are respectfully asked to adhere to during their stay.
If you or anyone in your household has been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a change in sense of taste or smell) within the past 14 days, please call us to cancel/amend your reservation. We are offering free cancellation/amendment during this time. We would be delighted to welcome you when everyone is well again.
- Maintain physical/ social distancing at all times when visiting us. Family members and others from the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to official guidance. This applies throughout our premises. Families/ groups from the same household are reminded to remain vigilant and respectful towards others around them.
- To facilitate appropriate social distancing, we will ask guests to be aware of others particularly when entering or leaving their accommodation and adhere to any requests made by us.
- Face coverings/ masks should be worn in all communal areas (or in accordance with latest Government Guidelines)
- Wash your hands frequently, as appropriate. When you cough or sneeze, please cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue. Tissues should be binned immediately.
- Please wash your hands immediately on arrival and use hand sanitiser provided throughout our accommodation, unless there is a medical reason as to why you cannot do so.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologise if you experience any inconvenience as a result of these necessary procedures.
- If you feel unwell whilst you are visiting us, you must inform us immediately.
- Guests who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should ensure that they follow social distancing guidelines.
The opening up of the economy following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Test and Trace. We are required by law to intend to assist this service by keeping a temporary record of visitors for 21 days and will assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for data if they need it. It is recognised that this could help to contain clusters or outbreaks. We already have a system for recording guests via our booking system and the NHS Track & Trace QR code is clearly displayed.
We believe that the measures we have in place, combined with compliance from our guests, will help to control risks during these unprecedented times. Above all, we hope that you have remained safe and well throughout these unprecedented times and we very much look forward to welcoming you!
Frequently Asked Questions.
We have composed a list of frequently asked questions with our answers, which we hope will help to reassure you and help you plan your stay.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or have any further questions or concerns, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Will staff be wearing PPE?
We are fortunate that we are a small husband & wife run business & we only occasionally have the need for casual staff. We and any staff will be wearing PPE where appropriate.
Do guests need to wear facemasks?
Guests are required to follow the latest Government Guidelines with the wearing of face masks.
What will the arrival/departure process be?
Guests will be required to advise us of their arrival time. Guests are required to telephone us from their car on arrival. If there are other guests arriving at the same time please remain in your car and we will welcome you as soon as we can do so safely. Guests will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and we will show you to your room. A similar process will be in place for departing guests and we ask you to be patient and respectful of others.
Can we bring our own food/drink or order a take away?
Guests are welcome to bring their own food or drink but we respectfully ask that take away food is not consumed in our bedrooms. We are happy for guests to make use of our spacious garden or breakfast room. Regrettably, we will be unable to refrigerate any food/drinks guests bring with them.
How will you be serving food and drink?
As far as possible we will be serving food and drink Al Fresco in our beautiful garden. If the weather is inclement we will be stagger serving times or offer an alternative dining area to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained. We will be offering a limited menu and all food will be freshly prepared and served at your table. We may also be offering evening meals. Please ask.
How will guests socially distance?
As a small B&B we only have a maximum of six guests at any one time staying with us and with your respect and compliance are easily able to maintain social distancing. Our holiday cottage is entirely separate and self-contained. Guests are expected to accept a reasonable element of responsibility for their own safety and those around them when moving around.