During these unprecedented times we will be adhering fully to the latest Government Guidelines in place during the time of your stay. From the 19th July England will move into the last phase of the Government Roadmap.
We are delighted to have been awarded the Industry Standard mark ‘We’re Good to Go’ which confirms that we are following Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. We will continue to implement a number of enhanced hygiene measures and guidance on social distancing which guests are respectfully asked to adhere to during their stay.
If you or anyone in your household has been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a change in sense of taste or smell) within the past 14 days, please call us to cancel/amend your reservation. We would be delighted to welcome you when everyone is well again.
- Social distancing rules & the requirement to wear a face covering have been lifted. However, to help prevent the spread of COVID it is recommended that you wear a face covering and maintain social distance when you come into contact with people you don’t usually meet indoors or in crowded spaces. We will be encouraging guests to continue to wear masks in communal areas and to remain aware of others particularly when entering or leaving their accommodation and adhere to any requests made by us. We will be continuing to stagger arrivals and breakfasts to ensure social distancing measures.
- Face coverings/ masks should be worn in all communal areas (or in accordance with latest Government Guidelines)
- Wash your hands frequently, as appropriate. When you cough or sneeze, please cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue. Tissues should be binned immediately.
- Please wash your hands immediately on arrival and use hand sanitiser provided throughout our accommodation, unless there is a medical reason as to why you cannot do so.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologise if you experience any inconvenience as a result of these necessary procedures.
- If you feel unwell whilst you are visiting us, you must inform us immediately.
- Guests who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should ensure that they follow social distancing guidelines.
The opening up of the economy following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Test and Trace. We will continue to assist this service by keeping a temporary record of visitors for 21 days and will assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for data if they need it. It is recognised that this could help to contain clusters or outbreaks. We already have a system for recording guests via our booking system and the NHS Track & Trace QR code is clearly displayed.
We believe that the measures we have in place, combined with compliance from our guests, will help to continue to control risks during these unprecedented times. Above all, we hope that you have remained safe and well and we very much look forward to welcoming you! Please call us if you require any further information or have any questions.